More rain today, but I'm not one to let the weather get me down. I have all kinds of shiny things to help me feel cheery.
|It was so dark this morning, I'm blurred!|
- Jacket - Danier, consignment; last seen here in February with a mishmash
- Sweater - Lacoste, thrifted; purchased here for $22.95
- Skirt - Club Monaco, thrifted; last worn here in March with shiny pink
- Shoes - Two Lips, thrifted; last seen here (4th outfit) in October for a stroll out and about
here, in my closet (scroll down to the bottom of that post).
- Necklace - vintage 20s, gift from L
- Earrings - Plum
I went for a wee thrift shop after work, but nothing grabbed me - my coworker, Nelly, found a huge bag of stuff! Hey, sometimes you win, sometimes...not. I'm thrilled for her, though!