Another week, and it's final week of the stair challenge! I noticed that everyone is a little "staired out" today, heh heh. I did 30 flights over the day - not bad.
- Blouse - CAbi, consignment; last seen here on Christmas Eve, December 2014
- Skirt - Chloe, consignment; purchased here yesterday for $11.50
- Shoes - Vivienne Westwood + Anglomania Melissa, consignment; last seen here with chrysanthemums in September 2014
I was totally impressed with this skirt today - it's sort of like my black dress (this one) in that, from the front, it looks like a pencil skirt, but in the back it's full and swingy.
"I approve of this woman!"
The bottom bracelet was my Grandma J's.
- Bracelet with pearls - Trifari, vintage 50s, Grandma J's
- Gold bracelet - Trifari, vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Earrings - Aldo Accessories
- Spinner ring - Twang & Pearl
- Floral ring - Sarah Coventry, antique shop, vintage 70s
- Gold crystal ring - some junky store in the 90s
Start digging in your closet - 'cause I want to see your shoes!
Shoe Shine is on this Friday! See you there!