Sparkle on, my friends! Let us send 2014 out with all the glitter we can muster, shall we?
- Jacket - Tahari by Arthur C. Levine, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) in October as a jacket with red ribbon
- Top - Michael Kors, consignment; last seen here (2nd outfit) in September with brown lace and a long jacket
- Skirt - Beaded Drama, thrifted; last worn here almost exactly a year ago, in December 2013, with blues
- Boots - Prepare Maps, Fluevog; last seen here (2nd outfit) in August for dinner and an art opening
|"Who are you looking at?"|
|"I pose like you. What are we looking at now?"|
- Floral ring - Sarah Coventry, vintage 80s; antique shop
- Amber ring - some junky shop in the 90s; homegrown vintage
- Earrings - vintage 60s; vintage fair
I have to do some experimentation for my outfit tomorrow when I get home tonight. I don't always try on my outfits ahead of time, but with piece that are new or not worn often, it's a good idea (at least, for me).